GO GERRRRRMANYYYY!!! Yes lah I know I said I hate soccer...but its the World Cup! Cannot get away.
Michael Ballack is so handsome.
Perth Trip Part 3
Picture taken oustide the hotel.
Second last day of Perth Trip. So I made sure that my camera was fully-charged so that I could take LOTS of photos. Hmm.. this trip has really has made me realize how relaxing it is to take photographs. Or maybe its just because I like cam-whoring. HAHA.

More pictures from the bus.
Went back to WAAAA Gould League to do more learning."Learning" started with "making damper while a few of us took more photos".

The lake.

Denie, Me, Robert and Anthony.

Lorrane and Shannon, the local eskimos.

I really don't understand why everytime I take photos I end up looking like a drug addict, with a perverted gaze. Bah.
There goes my supermodel dream.... Hahahah. Kidding lah.

We went to this HUGE field to throw boomerangs. Eh, I'm quite a loser at boomerang-throwing... in the end I just gave up and started watching a couple of dogs playing.

Serene, Feliiii Fly and Me.

Group photo!!!!

We had to do face painting after that. I asked Shi Rui and Denise to help me with mine because I am a crap artist, and I would probably look like a Vietnamese War victim if I did my own.

Guess what kind of meat is this?

Kangaroo meat. Heh heh.
Kangaroo meat (not halal) is a must-try to all who are going to Australia for a holiday. Don't be such a sissy lah! It's good! REALLY!!!

Motorbike frog.

Mr. Neville teaching us how to defend ourselves in case we ever get attacked by enemy aborigines.

Okay, okay. LAST picture of the lake. Those are ducks by the way.

Mr. Neville doing a closing ceremony.

And, yes... we say byebye to Waaaa Gould League, Herdsman Lake and Mr. Neville and Kangaroo meat.

We went to feed swans after that!! In another lake but I forgot its name.
So many seagulls. Extras.

Okay. GUESS WHERE WE WENT AFTER THAT............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shopping lah. Duh. -rolls eyes in a bimbotic manner-

We arrive at HarbourTown. If I visit Perth again I will definitely, DEFINITELY go here again.

Every shop has a sale. When I first stepped here, I immideately felt heart palpitations and a dizzying sensation. Very overwhelming! What? Think I'm exaggerating?
.
.
.
.
.
.



Think again.
It is one thing to shop with your mother and another thing to shop with your friends. The latter is more of a fun thing. hEhEhEhEhE.
At first we were all quite SiAnZzZ, because we had no idea what to buy, dunno what souveneirs to buy for who etc. etc.

But we soon had that problem licked.

Look at us! We are so smiley-smiley and happy! Look at Serene hogging the whole photo..

They are happy also.

Ah yes.. who needs the Great Singapore Sale?
After 4 hours of shopping, we went to Miss Karen's house to have a BBQ. I Love BBQs. HAHAHAHA.. so much for my vegetarian beliefs.

The suburbs. Wisteria Lane in Perth.
The whole BBq thing was really fun. A few of us ransacked the bedroom....we kinda forgot that this was somebody else's house.

Brokeback Mountain rejects.

Reshmiiii and MEEEE.

Lorrane, Marlene and Shannon. This is not your bedroom LAH!

They guy with the beard is the Mike the Friendly Bus Driver.

Ms Ling says, "STUDY CHEMISTRY!!!"

Denise andSerene actually didn't want to take photos....

But after I threatened to power-bomb them throught the wall, they gladly obliged.

OMG YESSSSSSSSSS! Potato salad! Potato and Cheese!!! I love it. Look at it! Isn't BEAUUUUTIFUL? Yes? I LuRbe EUU POTATO SALAD!! mUackXZz.

Sean cooking sausages.
Oh yah, did I mention? Mr. Kaw cooks the best beef. THE BEST BEEF.

Denie, Robert and Sean. Because the best place to sleep is on the road.

And we are back at the hotel to pack. That's Marlene and Nadia by the way.

After the packing, we went to the other room to play Truth or Dare. Then a few of us stayed up till four to talk.

The next day at Perth airport.

Serene and Me on the plane.

Last look on Perth.
So yes, its byebye cold weather and hello humid Singapore. Reshmi and I were pretty shocked when we heard the temperature on the plane. 32 degrees??? I never realized how hot Singapore was.
I am getting sad now. Excuse me, but I think I'll go to my room and turn down my air-conditioning. I can close my eyes and pretend that I'm still in Perth. Bye.
-ric